Every now and then I get asked to recommend my favorite vegan cookbooks. For someone who just switched to the vegan or plant-based diet, owning a useful and dependable vegan cookbook (or five) can make or break the whole deal with this new dietary choice. Of course, I know that being vegan goes beyond just what we put on our plate (I hear ya, ethical vegans!), but since food still remains the most frequently used tool on the way to a cruelty-free world, today I’d like to focus on vegan food, and particularly cooking it with the help of useful vegan cookbooks. So for today’s post, I’ve put together a list of my top 5 favorite vegan cookbooks. In doing so, I went beyond selecting books with pretty pictures and nice fonts, but rather asked myself these questions: Do I use this cookbook a lot? Does this book call for everyday, easy-to-find ingredients? Is … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- My Top 5 Favorite Vegan Cookbooks with Best Recipes for Easy, Cheap and Delicious Plant-Based Meals
- PureFood Probiotic Plant Protein Powder Review + a Giveaway of a Full-Size 1.2 lb PureFood Package!
- VeganRunnerEats Recipes are Selected for NutritionFacts.org Healthy Recipe Directory!
- Post-Marathon Blues, Why Commitment is Liberating, and My Next Big Goal
- It Happened! Rock’n’Roll Seattle 2015 Marathon Recap, Plus the Lessons of Vegan Marathoning
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes Everyday Heroes exercise Fat Free Vegan giveaways ground flax health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains