…Okay, when is an injury ever expected? But anyway, can you believe that I’m already more than halfway into my Rock’n’Roll Seattle marathon training?! Month 3 was eventful, to say the least: you may remember me mentioning in my previous marathon training update that Rob and I were moving into a new house in a different neighborhood, so that alone brought so many new experiences. Bring on the new running routes – even though this area is just as hilly as our old ‘hood, if not hillier! Thankfully, the move was successful, and now we’re thoroughly enjoying living without landlords for the first time ever and making plans on what we’ll be doing with the house soon. Oh, and hoping that this darn injury takes care of itself soon. It better! Ups and Downs of Month 3 Ups: 1. I’m glad to say that I was able to maintain my … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Rock’n’Roll Seattle Marathon Training, Month 3 Update: New Surroundings, Running in the Wild, and an Unexpected Injury
- Vegan Menu Bingo: a Fun Way to Plan Your Meals. Guest Post by Trina
- Cookbook Review: Vegan Ethiopian Extravaganza in Teff Love by Kittee Berns, Plus an Interview with the Author!
- Rock’n’Roll Seattle Marathon Training, Month 2: Ups and Downs, Snacking Extravaganza, and Legs that Don’t Run in Sync
- 10 Homemade Oil-Free Vegan Salad Dressings: Quick, Healthy and Foolproof. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plans
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans brown rice Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise giveaways ground flax health health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes running Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dessert vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains Workout Central