I can’t say that my vegan cookbook collection is huge: I’m usually quite picky about adding another book to my rotation because not every cookbook is set with recipes that I would be willing to make every day to justify its spot on my book shelf. One cookbook I knew right away I would be using a lot, before I even received it, is the recently published Teff Love: Adventures in Vegan Ethiopian Cooking by Kittee Berns. Today I’m happy to share with you my experience with cooking from Kittee’s wonderful new book as a part of Teff Love blog tour (you can see the lineup of all participating bloggers here) – and there’s even an interview with Kittee below in which she shares her favorite recipes and useful tips to get the most out of the book! Ethiopian cuisine, and its vegan version in particular, is like one of those … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Cookbook Review: Vegan Ethiopian Extravaganza in Teff Love by Kittee Berns, Plus an Interview with the Author!
- Rock’n’Roll Seattle Marathon Training, Month 2: Ups and Downs, Snacking Extravaganza, and Legs that Don’t Run in Sync
- 10 Homemade Oil-Free Vegan Salad Dressings: Quick, Healthy and Foolproof. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- Seattle Hot Chocolate 15k Race Recap: Hills, Amazing Views, and Chocolate Fondue
- Tried and True Recipes Series, Episode 4: Five Vegan Recipes I’ve Been Making a Lot Recently
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plans
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans brown rice Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise giveaways ground flax health health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes running Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dessert vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains Workout Central