Hi all! I’ve got a new review and a giveaway for you today, this time it’s PureFood Probiotic Plant Protein Powder – a product so new to the market that you can’t even buy it yet! That is, until August 6th when the company is scheduled to launch. The founder of PureFood Company has asked me to try out his creation and share my thoughts with my blog readers – that’s you, duh! Also, the winner of this week’s giveaway will be getting a whole bag of PureFood probiotic Plant Protein to try for free! So why did I decide to give protein powder another try? Well,remember my new fitness goal that I’ve announced a few weeks ago? In case you haven’t seen this post, I’ve decided that after doing my share of running races of all distances, I wanted to try myself at training for a bodybuilding competition in … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- PureFood Probiotic Plant Protein Powder Review + a Giveaway of a Full-Size 1.2 lb PureFood Package!
- VeganRunnerEats Recipes are Selected for NutritionFacts.org Healthy Recipe Directory!
- Post-Marathon Blues, Why Commitment is Liberating, and My Next Big Goal
- It Happened! Rock’n’Roll Seattle 2015 Marathon Recap, Plus the Lessons of Vegan Marathoning
- Vegan Marathon Training Q & A: Your Most Popular Questions Answered! Plus a Bonus: Race Nutrition Tips from Blog Readers
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plans
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes Everyday Heroes exercise Fat Free Vegan giveaways ground flax health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains