Hi everyone! Today I’ve got another episode of the Tried and True Recipes series for you. In this series, I’m sharing with you a few recipes from various blogs and cookbooks that I’ve recently tried and liked (or didn’t?). This way, you get to experience lots of vegan deliciousness from sources you may have not heard of before, and try out these recipes yourself! In case you’ve missed part 1 of this series, you can find it here. 5 Recipes by Other Bloggers/Food Writers I’ve Recently Tried: Recipe #1: Dark Chocolate Pancakes! I usually don’t go very complicated with breakfast during the week, but on weekends all bets are off! Pancakes are quite a regular staple as a weekend breakfast in our house, often served with fruit, peanut butter and whatever else strikes our fancy. I’ve made these Dark Chocolate Pancakes by Lindsay S. Nixon of the Happy Herbivore blog a few … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Tried and True Recipes Series, Episode #2: Five Recipes From All Over The Blogosphere, Tested And Reviewed!
- New Breakfast Recipe: Japanese Sweet Potato and Chia Pancakes
- Vegan Taste of Portland, Oregon: Restaurants, Street Food, and Cycling for Smoothies!
- New Giveaway! Win 2 Packages of Neat – a Healthy Meat Replacement in Original and Mexican Flavors
- Vegan Runner Eats Blog Is One Year Old! What I’ve Learned About Blogging In The Past Year
Marathon/Half-Marathon Training Guides Specifically for Vegans and Vegetarians
Top Posts & Pages
Search Amazon for Best Deals and More
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans black beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr cannellini beans carbohydrates chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise giveaways ground flax health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale lentils marathon training Michael Greger motivation plant based diet potatoes running running challenge Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains