Hi all! I’m so glad that I finally got the courage to put together another episode in the Tried and True Recipes series, in which I’m going to share five vegan recipes by other bloggers or food writers/creators that I’ve been making over and over in the past few months. You can see all of the previous episodes in the Tried and True Recipes series here. Today’s roundup sounds like one heck of a feast if you were to serve all of these at once: a sandwich, a soup, a pasta dish, a stir-fry, and some delicious baked donuts for dessert. Portobello Mushroom Bacon BLT Sandwich This recipe for Portobello Mushroom Bacon was popping up in my Pinterest feed quite a bit a few weeks ago, so I finally gave in and made some for a low-key dinner. The recipe is easy and fairly quick – the longest part was … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Tried and True Recipes Series, Episode 4: Five Vegan Recipes I’ve Been Making a Lot Recently
- Rock’n’Roll Seattle Marathon Training, Month 1: Preparing for Bigger Things to Come.
- Everyday Heroes Series: Meet Susan from Wisconsin, an Avid Hiker Who’s Passionate about Our Planet
- New Vegan Lunch Recipe: Barbecue Portobello Wrap with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Casseroles Cookbook Review and Giveaway, Plus Creamy Spinach Florentine, Almost Alfredo Sauce and Bumbleberry Cobbler Recipes!
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plans
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans brown rice Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise giveaways ground flax health health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes running Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dessert vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains Workout Central