Hi all! As you probably know, we recently went on vacation in Maui, Hawaii, and now that we’re back, I’d like to tell you everything about this adventure! Yep, it took me a while to put this post together because, you know, life interferes, but better late than never, right? 😉 To begin with, let me say that we had a wonderful time, and were surprised to find out that Maui is a perfect place for a vegan-friendly vacation. I originally wanted to put together just one post about our experience, but realized that it would most likely be mile-long, so I’m splitting my recap in two parts. Today I’ll tell you about all of the awesome places we visited on Maui – hopefully you’ll find this useful if you’re ever planning to go there yourself. My next post will be about all of the vegan food on Maui, and I’m sure you’ll … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Our Vacation in Hawaii, Part 1. Things to Do in Maui: from Hiking Black Sand Beaches to Visiting an Animal Sanctuary and Driving to the Top of a Volcano
- My Top 5 Favorite Vegan Cookbooks with Best Recipes for Easy, Cheap and Delicious Plant-Based Meals
- PureFood Probiotic Plant Protein Powder Review + a Giveaway of a Full-Size 1.2 lb PureFood Package!
- VeganRunnerEats Recipes are Selected for NutritionFacts.org Healthy Recipe Directory!
- Post-Marathon Blues, Why Commitment is Liberating, and My Next Big Goal
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak baking beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes Everyday Heroes exercise Fat Free Vegan giveaways ground flax health facts inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegetables walnuts What I've Learned whole food plant based diet whole grains