Thank you for stopping by my Amazon store! I’ve put together this selection of products that I use and love, or would like to use in the future. Please note that your purchases are processed and shipped by Amazon, not me personally. When you make a purchase through my Amazon store, I receive a very small commission that helps me run this site, at no extra cost for you. Thank you for supporting Vegan Runner Eats!
Welcome to Vegan Runner Eats! My name is Alina, and I am a vegan of 4+ years who loves running, lifting weights, cooking delicious plant-based meals and writing about health, fitness, and of course food 🙂 Click here to find out more about me and this blog!
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Summertime Cookout Special: Vegan Hot Dogs with Currywurst Ketchup Sauce
- In Defense of What The Health: an Open Letter to Progressive Vegans
- Running For Two: 9 Lessons I’ve Learned About Running During Pregnancy
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan travel vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains