Before I sum up my Holiday Running Streak today, I’d like to share great news with you: the story of how I decided to become vegan has been published on Forks Over Knives site! I am beyond excited to receive recognition from Forks Over Knives – the amazing documentary that was the key inspiration for me to go plant-strong back in the day. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend watching it: you can get it through FOK site, buy a DVD on Amazon, or find it on Netflix. Thanks Forks Over Knives for giving me a chance to tell my story! (You can read it here.) Right before Thanksgiving 2013, I decided to commit to a new running challenge – to run every day, from Thanksgiving Day to New Year’s Day, for at least a mile. I was hoping to achieve a few goals: 1) To stay motivated to run after all … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains