Hi all! Today I have a new book review and a giveaway for you: Vegan Fitness for Mortals by Ellen Jaffe Jones. In case you’re aspiring to be more active and get your health in check in the upcoming year, this book may be just what you need 🙂 If you’ve ever tried to research vegan nutrition and fitness tips, you may have experienced confusion since there is so much information out there. Focus on protein or carbs? Go short and fast or long and slow? And what about injury prevention? Navigating through all available information can present a challenge of its own since the more sources you research, the more opinions you will hear. This is where Vegan Fitness for Mortals comes in handy. The book’s author Ellen Jaffe Jones has been a prominent member of vegan community for many years as a vegan fitness coach, book author, vegan cooking instructor, public speaker and an … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains