Happy New Year everyone! ‘Tis the season for getting bombarded with messages about setting our New Year’s resolutions, particularly the ones that focus on getting healthier. And if you’ve ever watched TV or browsed the internet around this time of the year, it seems like our health aspirations will never be complete if we’re not aiming for weight loss. Crash diets and intense 4-week ‘full body transformation’ fitness programs have stuffed the pockets of various health gurus way before we realized that something fishy was going on – that is, those methods didn’t seem to work long-term, or made things even worse for us in the future, both physically and emotionally. To break the vicious cycle of mass media telling you that you’re not good enough unless you’re trying to reshape yourself via drastic diet and exercise routines, I’m inviting you to say no to setting diet and weight loss-related New Year’s resolutions! And since I don’t want to leave … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains