Hi all! Today I’m thrilled to bring to your attention my interview with Melissa Johnston – a vegan adventurer and author of the Forest Filth blog and the popular @forestfilth Instagram account who has recently finished the thru hike of the legendary Pacific Crest Trail (PCT). At only 19, Melissa planned out her journey to cover the entire 2650 miles of the trail spanning from Mexico to Southern Canada, and successfully completed it by herself in the span of 5 months. Today Melissa has agreed to share her experience with the readers of Vegan Runner Eats, and give the aspiring PCT thru-hikers a few tips on how to do this as a vegan. To read more about Melissa’s Pacific Crest Trail experience, check out her blog where she logged her journey almost daily during the hike. For more of Melissa’s everyday adventures, follow her on Instagram. Desert section of the … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains