Hi all! Today I’m sharing my easy vegan potato salad recipe that’s been a big hit at potlucks, outdoor gatherings, or just as a side dish for a casual homemade meal. I’m so excited that it’s finally May! All of the opportunities for warm weather picnics and gatherings with all kinds of vegan deliciousness are here again, with Mother’s Day approaching in no time. Over here in Western Washington state, we’ve had a long winter (it snowed at least three times! 🙂 ) and a rainy, chilly spring, so I can’t wait for the weather to warm up a bit. I’m usually pretty bad with posting seasonal recipes in time for various occasions when they’d be perfect to enjoy, but this time, with Mother’s Day approaching, I was determined to share a recipe that’s both appropriate for a nice springtime brunch (bring on the mimosas!) and calls for fresh, seasonal … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains