I am excited to bring to you a new episode of the Everyday Heroes series, in which the readers of Vegan Runner Eats tell us about their journeys to becoming vegan/plant-based. Please meet Susan from Wisconsin – her journey began a year and a half ago, and while she’s not a 100% vegan yet, she’s been on the right track to make all of the important changes in her diet and lifestyle. In the last year and a half, Susan has lost weight and improved her cholesterol and blood glucose levels. Besides her motivation to become healthier, Susan is also driven by her love for our planet. An avid hiker, Susan appreciates the beauty of our planet and makes a conscious effort to reduce the amount of waste her household produces. Here’s Susan’s story in her own words: 1. Introduce yourself: your first name, city, state. My name is Susan and I live … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains