I’ve got some exciting news to share with you today: doctor Michael Greger and his team at NutritionFacts.org are putting together a recipe directory for healthy plant-based recipes, and four recipes from Vegan Runner Eats have been approved by Dr. Greger himself to become a part of it! In case you’ve been living under a rock and never heard of Dr. Greger and his site, NutritionFacts.org, here’s what you need to know. Dr. Greger reviews all of the leading research papers on nutrition published every year so that you and I didn’t have to, and puts them into informative and entertaining videos and articles that are way more palatable for the average human beings like ourselves to comprehend. When I first went vegan, Dr. Greger’s site and his multiple lectures on YouTube helped me learn so much about how to do this plant-based thing right, and since then I have … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains