You’re in for a treat today! I finally decided to post the recipe for one of my favorite side dishes – Asian Slaw with Rockstar Peanut Sauce. Okay, the name might sound kinda cheesy, but this stuff is too tasty to be called anything but Rockstar. I could literally make this slaw every week if there weren’t any other recipes to make! I mean, if my cabbage-disliking husband polishes off a bowl of this slaw and then goes for seconds, that says a lot! The Rockstar Peanut Sauce makes this slaw plate-licking delicious – literally, as I might have been seen licking my salad plate and my fingers after eating this before! The secret of the sauce is in combination of my homemade peanut butter and light miso paste. In case this combo sounds strange to you, just take my word for it: it’s one of the most genius food pairings ever! … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains