Overnight oats for breakfast have been all the rage in the blogosphere lately, and it’s no wonder: they make for a delicious, filling vegan breakfast that takes very little effort to make. Just soak the oats overnight in your favorite non-dairy milk, add a few ingredients in the morning, and voilà! I’ll tell you a secret, however: I’ve been eating this stuff for literally half of my life, since middle school, long before overnight oats became trendy. To this day this is my default breakfast for the mornings I don’t feel like making anything complicated. Today I’ll share with you four delicious ways I love making overnight oats, and a few tips on getting them just right. Clockwise from to left: Pumpkin Oats, Plain Oats, Chocolate Oats, Swamp Monster Oats When I first started making overnight oats for breakfast before school, I used the same combination of ingredients: rolled oats soaked in water, walnuts, raisins, … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains