Hi Vegan Runner Eats readers! Today I am excited to bring to your attention a wonderful new cookbook by Julie Hasson called Vegan Casseroles. I’ve been cooking up a storm using recipes from this book for about a month now, and today I’m going to share my experience with you. Don’t miss the giveaway part at the bottom of this post – Julie and her publisher kindly agreed to mail out a copy of Vegan Casseroles to one lucky reader of my blog (US or Canada only). Julie Hasson has published a number of vegan cookbooks over the years, including Vegan Pizza: 50 Cheesy, Crispy, Healthy Recipes, Vegan Diner: Classic Comfort Food for the Body and Soul, The Complete Book of Pies: 200 Recipes from Sweet to Savory. With her interest in developing delicious vegan comfort food recipes, it was only logical that she eventually decided to put together a … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains