If you’ve never given much thought to your nutrition before, and then just recently came across the idea that eating well can do wonders for your health, you must have noticed: it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the existing approaches and terminology that comes with them. I’m going to put together a few articles to help you get an idea how everything works. Please note: I’m not a nutritional scientist, and oftentimes I’m learning along with you while researching this stuff! That’s why I recommend that you do additional research if you wish to learn more on any subject. In this article, I’d like to focus on the terminology that explains the difference between meat-eating and non-meat-eating species, and find out where we humans belong on this scale. So here we go: An omnivore ( ‘all-eater’ in Latin), according to Wikipedia, is a consumer of a variety of material as significant … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains