…Aaand the day of the Virtual Vegan Potluck 2014 has arrived! In case you don’t know what it’s all about, I’m here to help: the Virtual Vegan Potluck is an online event that unites lots and lots of food bloggers to link up to each other’s posts and form a long chain of delicious vegan recipes, from appetizers to beverages, entrees, desserts and so much more! My today’s recipe of Broccoli-Apple Winter Salad ‘Tacos’ falls under the Salads category. If you scroll down to the bottom of this post, you’ll see buttons that you can click in order to move to the previous or following recipes in this recipe chain, and see a link to the list of all participating blogs. UPDATE: This recipe has been approved by Dr. Michael Greger of NutritionFacts.org for his directory of healthy plant-based vegan recipes! As you can tell from the title of this post 😉 … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains