I thought of beginning this post with ‘I can’t believe Thanksgiving has already passed!’, but looking at the amount of holiday leftovers that have overrun our fridge in the past week, I can’t help but believe that Thanksgiving 2014 is already behind us. So today I decided to post a recap of all of the delicious, cruelty-free vegan Thanksgiving recipes both Rob and I made to celebrate this holiday. This year, it was just the two of us at our Thanksgiving celebration. Because both of our families are too far away – Rob’s on the East Coast, mine in Russia – and the fact that we both are very introverted to make new friends easily, we realized early on that this Thanksgiving wasn’t going to be too crowded at our house, and made peace with that. However, I wanted to pull all the stops and cook a lot of traditional dishes anyway. This is … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains