Today I have a guest post for you from Amily who reached out to me and asked if she could share one of her favorite vegan recipes with the readers of Vegan Runner Eats. Amily’s Vegan Ricotta-Stuffed Eggplant Rolls can become a great addition to your Valentine’s Day dinner. Here’s what Amily says: Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and streets start flooding with energized romantics, toy hearts and chocolates of all shapes and sizes. This time of the year, especially, we are all craving to surprise our loved ones with a delicious dinner. Today I’d like to share a recipe for my Vegan Ricotta-Stuffed Eggplant Rolls – a healthy, heavenly starter dish that’s guaranteed to win the heart of your Valentine, whether they are vegan or not. PrintVegan Ricotta-Stuffed Eggplant Rolls These Eggplant-Ricotta Rolls take about 30 minutes to make, and serve 4 people as a starter – a … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains