Hi all! Today I’m excited to bring to your attention a new e-book by my friend Anne, a raw vegan chef, plant-based diet enthusiast and creator of TheRawMama.com – a website and a YouTube channel that guide new parents through raising their children healthy and happy on a raw plant-based diet. Anne is a mom of the cutest 18 month-old boy named Axel who makes frequent appearances in her work. In an effort to document her own transformation from a hard-partying twentysomething with failing health and disordered eating habits to a thriving raw vegan parent, Anne penned Rawspiration – an e-book that turned out to be a memoir, a cookbook, a raw vegan lifestyle and parenting guide all in one package. I met Anne and her son Axel at one of our local vegan potlucks on Whidbey Island a few months ago. I learned that Anne was following a mostly … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains