Hi all! It’s been some time since I published a new post here, so I’m glad to break the silence today with a new series of posts that I’m going to call Vegan Girl Power! My last post about my experience with training for a bikini competition resonated quite a bit with you guys, which sparked a thought that it would be great to share stories of other vegan women who embraced lifting weights and shed the pressure of the society to look a certain way. I learned that weightlifting can give us a great boost of confidence while making us legitimately strong – a quite logical connection, in my opinion – so I decided to ask a few prominent vegan women who lift about their take on the subject. My first guest is the wonderful Lacy Davis from Portland, Oregon! I’m excited to have Lacy in the very first … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains