Hi all! I’ve got a new review and a giveaway for you today, this time it’s PureFood Probiotic Plant Protein Powder – a product so new to the market that you can’t even buy it yet! That is, until August 6th when the company is scheduled to launch. The founder of PureFood Company has asked me to try out his creation and share my thoughts with my blog readers – that’s you, duh! Also, the winner of this week’s giveaway will be getting a whole bag of PureFood probiotic Plant Protein to try for free! So why did I decide to give protein powder another try? Well,remember my new fitness goal that I’ve announced a few weeks ago? In case you haven’t seen this post, I’ve decided that after doing my share of running races of all distances, I wanted to try myself at training for a bodybuilding competition in … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains