Happy Valentine’s Day! Here we go again, celebrating a holiday that beats all records of candy sales nationwide. Regardless of whether you love Valentine’s Day or roll your eyes at how commercial it has become, I hope you have a lovely day today! I’ve been thinking of posting a dessert recipe on Valentine’s Day, but most of the things I baked recently were inspired by cookbooks or Pinterest, so the recipes weren’t mine. Then it hit me: I could just post the recipe for my supereasy dark chocolate candies with dried plums that I’ve been making for years! All that’s left was to come up with a sexy name for them (it’s Valentine’s Day, after all!), and the star was born. Meet the three-ingredient Chocolate Decadence Candy – a dark chocolate lover’s ultimate delight! A batch of these beats any store-bought candy like nobody’s business! Making these is so easy that calling … Read the rest of the post
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Never Say Never: Why I’m Against Boycotting Non-Vegan Businesses That Offer Vegan Options (and a Few Cases When I’m For It)
- Easy Vegan Potato Salad Recipe – a Perfect Side Dish for Mother’s Day Brunch, Barbecues, Picnics, etc.
- 5 Microwave-Friendly Vegan Recipes for Any Occasion. Vegan Kitchen Simplified Series.
- New Recipe: Black Lentil and Ginger Borscht with Cashew-Sunflower Seed Sour Cream
- Our Vegan Experience in New Orleans During the Mardi Gras Weekend of 2017
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:2013 Holiday Running Streak beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains