I just love the combination of kale and beans, and find it extremely versatile, both for cold and warm dishes. They can be combined (along with other ingredients) in soups, stews, pasta dishes, salads – whatever your imagination suggests! Today I’d like to share a recipe for this lovely salad that I mentioned the other day. I like to eat it for lunch every now and then: This salad is … Read the rest of the post
Welcome to Vegan Runner Eats! My name is Alina, and my goal is to show you that leading a vegan lifestyle can be easy, healthy and enjoyable. I share delicious plant-based recipes, cooking tips, insights on vegan parenting, traveling, and staying fit as a mom. See the most popular posts from the blog over here.
- 15 Kid Friendly Vegan Recipes That My Toddler Loves
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Recipe with Soy Curls
- The Best Smoky Vegan Brussels Sprouts Recipe + Tips for Roasting Perfect Brussels Sprouts
- 26 Vegan Halloween Treats for the Spookiest Party Ever
- 10+ San Diego Vegan Restaurants the Whole Family Will Enjoy