When I decided to go vegan almost four years ago, I felt confident in my decision because I knew that the impact of my choice was going to be positive. In a search for a lifestyle that could be good both for myself and for the living beings around me, I knew I was making the right decision. In the past year, I’ve experienced a major personal growth spurt which often felt quite painful, but in the end (or at least right now, since I don’t believe there will ever be an end to this growth) I knew that this change was for the better. I couldn’t simply stand by looking at the major shifts in the way our society was thinking, talking and operating. I was brought to my knees by the big waves of change crashing against us, but when I rose, I didn’t see things the same … Read the rest of the post
Welcome to Vegan Runner Eats! My name is Alina, and I am a vegan of 4+ years who loves running, lifting weights, cooking delicious plant-based meals and writing about health, fitness, and of course food 🙂 Click here to find out more about me and this blog!
Vegan Runner Eats Series
- Tropical Banana-Orange Granola Recipe – Sweetened with Whole Foods, with Oil-Free and Gluten-Free Options
- Life with a Newborn: 5 Things Nobody Tells You About Early Parenthood Challenges
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Chip & Blueberry Pancakes Recipe – Plus, Baby Juliana is Here!
- Berry-Chocolate Green Smoothie Recipe, a.k.a. My Favorite Vegan Pregnancy Smoothie
- My Vegan Baby Shower: Mission Possible! The Menu, the Recipes, Plus the Food Prep Schedule
Top Posts & Pages
No Meat Athlete Training Plan Package – from 5k to Half and Full Marathon
Search posts by tags:beans Caldwell Esselstyn Jr chickpeas cinnamon cooking tips dining out easy recipes exercise Fat Free Vegan fitness giveaways ground flax health inspiration Italian John McDougall kale marathon training Michael Greger motivation oil-free recipe plant based diet potatoes restaurant reviews Rock'n'Roll Seattle Marathon running running tips Seattle soups T. Colin Campbell Thanksgiving traditional cuisines traveling vegan vegan blogosphere vegan breakfast vegan dinner Vegan Kitchen Simplified vegan lunch vegan nutrition vegan travel vegan wisdom vegetables whole food plant based diet whole grains